COD Mobile is one of the latest yet among the most popular Multiplayer FPS and Battle Royal games available for Android and iOS devices. The game can also be played on PC using the Gameloop emulator which is officially made by Tencent the developer behind Call of Duty Mobile.
However, Call of Duty Mobile player on PC via Gameloop are getting this new “this app isn’t compatible with your device anymore. contact the developers for more info” error when trying to update the game to the newest release.
If you are also troubled by this error, here is how to fix Call of Duty Mobile Gameloop update error on your Windows PC.
Fix this app isn’t compatible with your device any more error
This error is caused by the bad cache in the Android emulator. Once you clear the cache for the necessary service, you should be able to update the game from the home screen without having to open the Google Play Store in Gameloop.
Clear Gameloop Cache
- Launch Gameloop on your PC.
- Click and open the My Game tab.
- Click the Play button under “Google Installer“. It may take a few minutes to load.
- If you are taken to the Installer Update page, click the Exit button.
- Now you will see COD Mobile and other games installed on the emulator.
- Press F9 key on your keyboard to bring the Setting menu.
- Click on the Setting icon.
- Scroll down and click on Apps. This will load all the apps installed via the emulator.
- Click on Call of Duty Mobile.
- Scroll down and click on Clear Data. Click Yes to confirm the action.
- Go back and select “Google Installer”.
- Click on Clear data and select Yes again.
- Go back and click on “Google Play Store”.
- Click on Clear Data and click Yes.
- Now close the Google Installer page.’
Update Call of Duty Mobile
- In the Gameloop launcher, open My Game tab again.
- Now click the Update button for COD Mobile and let the update download.
- It may take some time to install the update, so wait till it is completed.
That’s it. This should help you fix “this app isn’t compatible with your device anymore. contact the developers for more Info” error in COD Mobile for GameLoop. If you have any other tips, leave them in the comments below.